Saturday, March 28, 2009

Volume 2.5

So, right after the party I was exhausted.
Then it was my dad's birthday, which involved, among other things, a 200-mile round trip and something called "sky sailing". (It involves a small fiberglass aircraft, and a tow plane. Mildly terrifying but wholly exhilarating. Go Dad!)
Then, a week at work compressed into four days of random busy-ness. Why on earth would you call your accountant from Spain to ask why the logo of the carrier on your mobile phone did not match the one on your wife's? One - why would you care? Two - how the frak would I know? Three - you're in Spain! This call is costing you a dollar per minute!
Now I'm sick and head-coldy. New updates as I feel up to it.
Coming soon - the Renaissance Faire!

1 comment:

CrashnBurn said...

jealous of that party! you all looked amazing and I can't wait to hear all about everything! I owe you a nice long call!